Monday, June 13, 2011

CATALOGO PARA LA VIDA "METROPOLI"

The new issue of Catalogo para la Vida is "Metropoli". I am not really fond of cities even though I have lived in cities my whole life... there's something about concrete, crowded places and lack of nature that makes me anxious, so I had to represent my perception of cities somehow...and that of course is lots of people and then I remembered my time in New York, everybody rushing to work waiting to cross the streets so here goes the back cover of the magazine!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

donald yi george said...

Funny, I love cities, especially the concrete, crowded places and lack of the nature makes me feel at ease. I feel anxious when I'm away from it ;)

Allek said...

preciosos colores...

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.