Friday, May 20, 2011

EXHIBITION "V FESTIVAL DE DISEÑO CAPIUSA"

Living in Kenya as a volunteer has limited my internet connectivity and I can't submit as many illustrations as I did before. This was not a good year for exhibitions but I try to submit whenever I can and I couldn't miss participating in Capiusa festival once again. This is my third year participating and I'm always encouraging people to participate so had to do it myself also. This year the exhibition took place in Galería (Ex)Céntrico 7ma Avenida. 12-32 zona 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala. The subject was "happiness" and having my feet on the grass looking at the blue sky makes me happy so here's my piece...
For the ones in Guatemala, the exhibition is still on and there will be music and other fun stuff this weekend so don't miss it, enjoy and take lots of photos for me!

No comments:

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.