Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW COLLECTION "TRACES FROM KENYA"

Have had a bit of time here in Kenya to catch up on some hand painting. My new collection is called "Traces from Kenya" a collection of faces and feet inspired by the people that surrounds my daily routine nowadays. So far I've finished 18 small 4"x4" faces and one 12"x 18" piece on feet. The pieces finished are currently on display and on sale at Likolulu Showroom, Ratna Square Shopping Center in Nyali, Mombasa.

If you are in Mombasa stop by the showroom any time and if you like my pieces then get one...

Thanks to Likolulu for wanting to display my pieces in their showroom!
Open from Mon - Fri  9:00am to 5:00pm

4"x4" 1.800Ksh each
12"x16" 10,000

5 comments:

keniaguisela said...

Me encanta cómo tus líneas son tan versátiles, se inclinan hacia los colores que te rodean, ese aire africano, los colores, las texturas, simplemente excepcionales! Como para tener toda la colección en mi sala!

Bara said...

Gracias Kenia..si la queres toda te la guardo y te la llevo a guate..jajaja...o te puedo hacer un par de piezas cuando llegue..

Alexiev said...

Muy lindos personajes...

Saludos

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales

dunnedain said...

Vaya, estos son lindos de verdad, me encantan esos colores de la tierra,
saludos de Barcelona !Si viajas por aqui avisa !

dunnedain said...

que bello, esos colores tierra son hermosos.saludos de Barcelona, si te passas alguna vez, te esperamos para hacer un cafe en la playa

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.