Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CATCHING UP FROM LAST YEAR "STARVING ARTISTS PROJECT"

I was checking out my last year exhibitions and remember I hadn't showed you the piece I made for "The Starving Artist Project" hosted by Art-House Co-op in Brooklyn Library Gallery.

Very simple, just kind of a self portrait, me drawing myselft + China in the background. Love red so red background, white characters and dark purple for the outlines which looks black but up close is purple... All acrylics over wood, done last year in May, exhibition was June 2010... What an oldie!

I'm currently working on a Kenyan collection, will post what I've done so far another day...don't go far 'cause more stuff is coming!

1 comment:

Allek said...

Que tal! espero que estés muy bien..
después de algunos meses he regresado con un "Tornado"..
te dejo un fuerte abrazo!

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.