Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MAIL ME ART 2 EXHIBITION

Last year I participated in Mail Me Art 1 and was selected among 600 participants to appear in the book "Mail Me Art: Going Postal with the World’s Best Illustrators and Designers".  As you all know I'm really nosy and love to participate in everything I can so I submitted something again for Mail Me Art 2. You can see it in the gallery, being the forth one from top to right. 
The exhibition will be from  Friday July 30th  – Thursday August 5th  2010. Opening reception Friday July 30th 6-11pm
 
Location:
Red Gate Gallery
209a Coldharbour Lane
London SW9 8RU
United Kingdom
www.redgategallerylondon.co.uk


I won't be able to make it to London this year but if you are around feel free to check it out, take pics and send me some.

3 comments:

freedownloadfont said...

congrats for your last achievement 0_0

keep up your good work!

Bara said...

Thanks!!!

Raul Suarez said...

Después de casi un año estoy de nuevo escribiéndote en tu blog, me sugeriste por ese entonces que ampliara mi portfolio y en eso he estado. Te dejo por aquí un saludo fraterno desde Uruguay.

raulosuarez.blogspot.com

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.