Monday, June 21, 2010

27 PM EXHIBITION OPENING

This year I have been selected to participate in some really awesome exhibitions and this one in El Salvador isn't left behind. I left Guatemala City at 6:30 am and arrived at about 11am... my mom and siblings came along for a 3 day road trip that was lots of fun. It has been a while since I have been in this country, more than ten years actually and I loved it. The city is small and still has a lot of green areas and fresh air.

The opening started at 7pm, when I arrived it was already crowded, everybody seemed pleased about the outcome and I joined the crowd and snooped around. There were about 50 ilustrators participating from El Salvador, Chile, Mexico, Colombia and of course Guatemala.

I finally found my piece, so happy with how they printed it and how they organized everything. For sure would be happy to exhibit with 27pm again. oh, the one to the right is my mom! always supporting, love you mom...
Among the crowd I also found Rodolfo Velado, a well known Salvadorian illustrator I knew only by e-mail... so much fun to put a face to an @. Thanks Rodolfo for the invitation and congrats to you guys for such a nice exhibition. And last are my siblings who also came along for the ride... thanks!!!


Stay tuned for my next exhibition in Brooklyn, NY opening this Friday June 25...

7 comments:

Pepe said...

Hola Ale, te felicito. Sigue adelante, te mando un abrazo.

Bara said...

hola pepe...gracias...abrazo aceptado y va de vuelta... =)

:::Muxxi::: said...

Felicidades Bara tu arte se ve genial :)

Xander said...

Hey, que bien!! Felicidades!! Y como se llama la pieza??

Maria said...

Muchas felicidades Ale. Que alegre que andas por El Salvador me imagino que lo ves cambiadisimo a mi me paso igual, pero esta genial.
Admiro mucho tu arte y te deseo muchos éxitos con la china por Kenia.

Bara said...

Gracias Maria..pues ya regrese pero si esta re cambiado...me gusto bastante... Gracias por el apoyo..

Rodolfo Velado said...

HOLA ALEEE!!!! muchisimasssss gracias por participarrr en la convocatoria y esperamos siempre contar con tu colaboracion, te agradecemos mucho la visita. y que buena quedo la foto

Abrazoss

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.