Friday, May 28, 2010

UPDATE FOR "27 PM EXPEDICION" EXHIBITION

Ok, everything is set up and the update is that I'm going to El Salvador for the opening... who dares to join??? everybody is welcome to come and I will be really happy to see familiar faces so ROAD TRIP!!!


Place: Lobby ISEADE-FEPADE (infront of Mall las Cascadas, side of la Escuela Militar)

Date: June 17 (opening) to June 19 2010

If you want to see my peace then you'll either have to go or just wait until the exhibition is over.

See you all there.

1 comment:

Onlineshooping said...

Its very nice blog and great service.I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog,especially on this post. Keep up the good work.
Offset Printing Services

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.