Wednesday, May 12, 2010

INVITED ARTIST FOR 27PM EXHIBITION

27 PM is a Salvadorian project that started as a space to share and help illustrators in Salvador. This is the first collective in El Salvador and now they are preparing an illustration exhibition with Latin artists and guess what??? I am one of the few invited artists, the rest being chosen by a jury. This means I am part of their VIP list!!!

I still don't consider myself as a great illustrator, there is much I haven't learned yet and my career is only starting but things like this make me realize I am in the right path and people like what I do, so thanks to everyone that still reads this thing and has been there always.
I still don't know when the exhibition will be, they are still choosing the other exhibitors and the only thing I do know is that the theme is: Expedition, but I will let you all know as soon as I know. Road trip to El Salvador anyone?

No comments:

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.