Thursday, May 13, 2010

BARA AZUL

Collaborations gives us a different perspective and complement how we view things and that's why I love them and agree to collaborate with artists I like and admire anytime.


This is one of my most recent collaborations with Guatemalan designer and illustrator Hope Azul. His style is pretty different from mine and the end result was pretty great in my opinion. I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment is you have time...

Thanks Hope for collaborating with me!!!

2 comments:

René Ayerdi said...

Está bien bonita la ilustración Bara...
Me gusta, sobre todo porque una ilustración complementa a la otra...
:D

Jen Valvert said...

muy buenos los personajes y por sobre todo el color!, si se puede ver la diferencia de estilos, pero se logran integrar muy bien.....me encantó la estrellita en el diente del personaje morado y tambien el dientecito blanco del personaje que sale del globo jajajajaja

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.