Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S

One day late but Happy Valentine's anyway...Just a big thanks to all the people that have crossed my path in one moment or another. Everybody I meet gives me new perspective about life and what I've learned all this years away from home is that friends and family are the most important thing in my life... Love you all


By the way, this is an illustration I made for my friend Eny from Ambiente GT Magazine for the February Issue which is late but will probably come out soon so wait for it.

9 comments:

René Ayerdi said...

waaaaa!!!...
Te quedó bien bonito Bara!!!
Este es uno de mis favoritos... quedaría buenísimo para un poster gigante... :D

Bara said...

jajaj...Gracias Rene...talvez verdad...a lo mejor y si lo mande a imprimir..

.•●Niña.come.helados●•. said...

Que padre esta este!!!
Felicidades!!! :)
Si, si, me guta!!!
Te enlazo a mis favoritos!!
Saludos!!

Lucía Borjas said...

Ayyyy que lindo estilo, también vi lo de diseño industrial, está genial? existen esas cosas tan maravillosas ya?!!!

Muchas gracias por tu comentario, también te seguiré! : ) adelante la imaginación!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Bara said...

Gracias Nina come helados, enlazadas ya!!!!

Bara said...

Lucia, que bueno que pasas por aca y por El Chiltepe también...nos seguimos viendo por estos rumbos...

supertav08 said...

te quedo genial :D

Bara said...

Gracias Tavo =)

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.