Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FEATURED IN COROFLOT GALLERY

Today I got an e-mail from the Coroflot Co-Pilot letting me know that one of my illustrations was featured in their members gallery!



I was so excited and wanted to share it with all of you, as they told me: "everyday thousands of new images get uploaded to Coroflot, and only a handful are featured, so it's kind of a big deal".

Check out the rest of my coroflot portfolio and if you have an account then follow me so I can follow you too!

6 comments:

René Ayerdi said...

Felicidades Bara!!!
:D :D :D

Bara said...

Gracias Rene!!! Guatemala representando..jijij

Chinitas Yon said...

Excelente Bara!!! felicitaciones... estoy super orgullosa de ti

Bara said...

=) gracias linda!!! todo gracias a que tu estas a mi lado!

keniaguisela said...

Bien Bara! Sos grande y seguís creciendo!!

Bara said...

=) gracias Kenia... lo de grande todavía no pero en esas estoy trabajando..jajaja

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.