Thursday, September 3, 2009

AROUND THE WORLD IN 50 DOODLES

I met Tijmen in the Mail Me Art exhibition in London this past April and since then we've become great friends. He's also an illustrator, robots are his thing and he's pretty good at that. "Around the World in 50 Doodles " is a project started by Tijmen, it's about a sketch book that of course will go around the world, arriving into the hands of great illustrators just to be drawn and then send again and again until the last page is filled and then it will go back to his owner.


The first page is a drawing by Tijmen himself and after leaving Spain, it arrived at my doorstep so this was my collaboration.



Now the book is on it's way to Canada to the hands of another internet pal I met through another exhibition I had of course in Canada. Follow the blog and see where's the book next.

No comments:

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.