Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GETTING READY FOR THE "FOR LOVE OR MONEY" EXHIBITION


Last week I was so excited to hear that I was chosen to exhibit in the Group Show "For Love or Money" at Brea Gallery in Brea, California. The exhibition is scheduled to open August 1st and will run all through August and September. The idea was to show a couple of work pieces you do for money and pieces you do for love.

A bit stressful because the Exhibition is around the corner so I sent the pieces they chose to be printed with Giclee process over luster paper and framed with antique frames. Well! I got the pieces today and I must tell you all that I absolutly love this process. The colors are rich and not to mention what the frames do for them.



We couldn't be there for the opening but here are some pics of the gallery and the pieces all hanged up looking pretty.


5 comments:

Miss Trudy said...

I am SO upset I can't be at your exhibit, Ale. Seriously. Hay que procurar que te hagan una exhibicion aca en Guatemala, no crees?

Chinitas said...

excelente!!!!!

Ivan Edge said...

super cool, me alegro!

pat said...

I would love to see this piece in person...it looks awesome! Hope your exhibition goes well...post pics!

Xander said...

wow!
Congratulationes tu! Que super se ven, tienes que subir más fotos! :D

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.