Thursday, April 23, 2009

MY CARTOONS IN "TE PROMETO ANARQUIA" BLOG


Rafael Romero, a Guatemalan now living in Spain tries to support artists from Guatemala in his blog "Te Prometo Anarquia". I was really flattered when he asked me to send him some images to be featured in his blog and now here you have it, a post with some of my cartoons in his blog.

It's all about support among artist so if you know any talented artist from Guatemala don't hesitate to send them the link and encourage them to participate.

Thank you very much Rafael for all the support you are giving Guatemalan's, keep it up...

5 comments:

rafael romero said...

No, gracias a ti por compartir tu trabajo con TPA! El espacio siempre estará disponible para gente con talento como tú. Suerte en todo! Y sí, keep it up!

Paz,
rr

C.C. kid said...

No sé cómo llegué a tu blog, Qué bonito es tu trabajo! :)

All my respect, y felicidades por Mail me art!

C.C.kid

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulations!!

good luck!! See you!

el Kontra said...

Enlazada girl!!! Saludos from la capirucha ;)

Anonymous said...

i`m your permanent reader now

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.