Thursday, February 26, 2009

WORLD OF IMAGINATION VOL.2 EXHIBITION


Remember the little character I made for the Blue Issue of Blanket Magazine... well, I have been working with that character for one of my future exhibitions. I will make a series of three little monsters over wood painted with acrylic. I love to join massive exhibitions and this will be my thirt 12"x12" group show. Different galleries, same idea, this time we will be around 500 including my very best friend and partner China showing some photos combined with mixed media whicha are looking pretty awesome if I may say so...

The opening will be this upcoming friday, March 6 from 6pm to 9pm at APW gallery, 48-18 Van Dam St - Long Island CIty - NYC 11101. If you can't make it don't worry, I'll be posting pictures of the opening reception and of my pieces later.

Hope you can all make it though!!!

2 comments:

Allek said...

traspasando las fronteras..
te dejo un abrazo!!

Bara said...

gracias Alle..sigue pasando por aca

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.