Monday, August 25, 2008

PUBICATION IN "QUE CHILERO"


First a thanks to Pepe Barrascout for his publication in "Maraton de Blogs". It's a real honor to be selected in this list, let me explain a little further, "Maraton de Blogs" is a list of great blogs selected carefully by Pepe. There is a little bit more than 30 blogs, each appearing every day in august, mine appeared August 22nd and I loved what Pepe had to say about me and my art. Want to read a little more, go to Que Chilero and check it out... Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Pepe said...

Hola Ale, muchísimas gracias por tus palabras y tu texto tan bonito, ha sido un honor poder reseñar tus blogs.

Un abrazo y un saludo desde tu tierra.

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.