Monday, August 11, 2008

ART GOTHAM SQUARE FOOT SHOW




Finally some pictures from my group show in Soho, New York at Art Gotham Gallery for the Square foot Show... my good friend China was also part of the show exhibiting two of her Haiti Pictures.



These are pieces from my "Public Transportation" collection. I truly believe the public transportation create certain complexes, specially in New York and these are some examples. Mixed media using subway and bus map used as background, acrylics and metro cards, 12"x12" canvas, $200.00 each. First pic named Waiting and second named The pole grabber.


Thanks to everybody who could make it to the opening and for the ones who missed it, my paintings are going to the next square foot show in Toronto, Canada... bigger show, more people... Let's see how it goes!

5 comments:

what are penny stocks said...

very cool.

Krista Sofía Waldner said...

qué buenísimo Bara...felicitaciones!!!

Claudia Adalgiza said...

wow!!! FELICIDADES, así se hace chapina! me alegro mucho que poco a poco logres mucho de lo que te mereces. saludos a todos por allá!

Muxxi said...

Muchas felicidades niña me imagino que se ha de sentir super bien exponer tus trabajos en otro pais y no cabe duda que tus trabajos son muy buenos...sigue asi eh!

Bara said...

Gracias a todos por el apoyo! sin todos ustedes no serviria de nada...

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.