Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TECHNOLOGY VRS. HUMANITY


I submitted a piece last year for the Mailmeart project, well now they are planning an exhibition In London with all the submitions and guess what??? they chose 200 to be in a book tentatively named "Untitled collective mail art book" and I will be in it... this is the e-mail I got from them

"Your mail art has been chosen to be featured as part of the MAiLmeART
book. If you're interested - only 200 out of the 600+ submissions have
made it into the book with your mail art being one of them.

Thank you for being part of MAiLmeART!
Darren :)"

I'll let you know when the book gets published...

go to their website for more info later: mailmeart

2 comments:

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Buzzi said...

Estimado Ilustrador,

Después de observar detenidamente sus trabajos lo hemos seleccionado para invitarlo a ser parte de la comunidad de BuzziNews, comunidad que reúne ilustradores y caricaturistas de 25 países de todo el mundo con la misión de transmitir sólo buenas noticias a visitantes de más de 92 paises y 700 ciudades.

Sea usted bienvenido a unirse a la revolución de buenas noticias de BuzziNews y envíarnos sus dibujos y caricaturas para posteriores publicaciones en diferentes medios.

El portal considera a los ilustradores como sus socios, quienes obtendrán futuras ganancias. Para seguir leyendo haga clic aquí.

¡Únete a la Revolución!
Regístrese como ilustrador de BuzziNews.

BuzziNews Team
Sólo Buenas Noticias

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.