Friday, June 1, 2007

COMIC OF THE WEEK / HAIR CUT


Hair cut is one of the things I really don't put much attention too, want it, but really am too cheap to go to a salon and pay for it, I usually trim it myself and only go to the salon when I absolutly must, either because I can't see anymore or just because I am bored and need a little change...well, tatoos is the first thing that comes to my mind when I need a change but the faster thing is always a good haircut... and well, that's todays subject because I desperate need one right now!!!

1 comment:

Karei said...

exelent my dear!!!
you`r exelent!!!
Vamos ha hacer algo junto va!
Un abrazote.
Guate for everl
Utz!!

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.